Regional Finance Director (Finance Ops & FP&A)
- Up to SGD16k x 12months base per annum + VB 25%
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Charterhouse Partnership Singapore , EA Licence No: 13C6338
- 18 Apr 18 2018-04-18
Regional Finance Director (Finance Ops & FP&A Business Partner) Position with a High Growth Pharmaceutical MNC
Reporting directly to the Regional Managing Director, this role will have full responsibility for an overall team of 4 - 5pax within the Finance (Finance Ops & FP&A Business Partnering) team.
Managing a high double-digit growth region with strong pipeline of products for launch ahead and in the capacity as the right hand man of the Regional Managing Director, this position will be critical in driving the strategies for success.
Key responsibilities include managing of the financial accounting & operations for the region (through an outsourced partner); and working with the region on P&L reporting, budgeting and forecasting. Developing and implementing the regional MIS system Anaplan will be a key project of involvement.
Leading the annual budgeting and monthly/quarterly forecasting process and provide finance input to the management team in developing the budget will be expected. Reviewing and presenting the financial performance in order to provide strategic advice to the Senior Management and Managing Director on improving and enhancing the long – term financial performance is critical.
Developing budgetary guidelines to guide business units and departments in their budget preparation, reviewing actual performance against budgets and provide monthly reports to the company and stakeholders with detailed analysis for accurate decision making will be key. Leading of strategic planning, along with identifying of risk and opportunities for the regional markets will be essential.
• Degree in Accountancy and with CPA / CA qualifications
• Minimum of 10 - 12 years of relevant regional FP&A and controllership experience, preferably from within Pharmaceutical Healthcare or Consumer industries
• Depth of Financial operations & FP&A business partnering experience is required (minimum of 6 - 8 years)
• Strong track record in a people leadership capacity (minimum of 3 - 4 years)
• ERP system skills highly preferred
• Proven track record with process improvements, automation and systems implementation
• Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills
• Strong ability to influence senior key regional stakeholders
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to ClaireC@charterhouse.com.sg thank you.
EA License No: 13C6338 | Registration No. R1108933