Regional Head of Audit, Investment Manager
- Competitive Package
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Profile Search & Selection Singapore , EA Licence No: 16S8069
- 18 Jul 18 2018-07-18
As the Head of Audit for APAC you will lead a small team covering 10 countries ,reporting into the global head.
Reporting to the Global Head based in HQ you will be responsible for leading a small team covering APAC. You will be able to demonstrate strong leadership skills and experience of managing functionally, geographically and culturally diverse teams.
Key responsibilities include:
- Scope, plan and execute complex or specialised audits, with risk control issues and their root causes being identified and analysed
- Deliver audit work within agree timelines; managing the audit team effectively. In scoping, executing and reporting audits, proactively engage with specialists across the global audit team for areas such as Finance, HR, IT and Change, as well as Data Analytics
- Report audit findings in an effective way and undertake follow-ups on a timely basis to ensure a successful conclusion. All works performed are subject to continual improvements
- Produce clear, persuasive and concise audit reports and Board/Committee papers for senior audiences
- Ensure that all work is performed and completed in accordance with appropriate auditing standards, methodologies and internal key performance indicator guidelines
- Embrace new technology and tools to carry out the audit work where appropriate
- Build productive and lasting relationships with designated business units and executives. Manage stakeholders at all levels within the business units including local Boards and Committees
- Responsible for coaching and supporting key stakeholders across the wider business on risk and control matters as a part of audit delivery and knowledge sharing
- Ensure effective and efficient communication channel between IA and a wider group of senior stakeholders regarding complex issues and continuous regulatory updates
You will be a professionally qualified Chartered Accountant preferably from the Big 4. You will have a minimum of 10 years experience in the financial services industry, preferably with familiarity with asset management. Local market insight and knowledge across the region is key with prior experience of dealing with local regulators and/or having knowledge of the same is preferable. Flexibility to travel within APAC, up to 25% of time.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.