Rare opportunity with a boutique Corporate Banking Institution to head up the Compliance function in Asia. Reporting directly to the Group Head of Legal and Compliance, the successful candidate will drive regulatory activities while managing and growing the team in the region, while continuing to maintain a good and open relationship with the Bank’s regulators. Successful candidate can expect total remuneration of up to SGD 300,000 per annum.
- Provide regulatory advice on matters concerning the Bank’s products (eg. Corporate and Commercial Banking, Treasury, Financial Products)
- Advise and manage a broad range of regulatory, money laundering, terrorist financing, financial crimes and compliance risks
- Address any issues listed in the compliance manual, AML/CFT policy and all relevant policies, guidelines and manuals
- Formulate, implement and perform reviews of the AML/CFT crimes, Compliance controls to ensure they are in line with the regulatory requirements and best industry practices. This may include the implementation of relevant enhanced programs and constantly stay abreast of market changes to identify and mitigate potential areas of compliance vulnerability and gaps
- Conduct regular compliance training programs on an ongoing basis to educate staff on the relevant regulatory developments, compliance policies and procedures
You will have:
- Min 15 years of Regulatory Compliance experience, preferably from a Bank
- Experience within Corporate banking environment
- Experience managing Regional work with overseas reporting line
- Broad exposure to compliance issues
- Manage regulatory and compliance risk
- Formulate, implement and perform periodic reviews of compliance policies and internal controls
- Implement compliance training programme
- Excellent EQ and interpersonal skills to build rapport and lines of communication with key stakeholders
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Ng Se Wei, Reg No: R1110161).
Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057