Regional Head of Corporate Transaction Flows, APAC
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!About BNP Paribas in Asia Pacific ( www.apac.bnpparibas )
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with more than 190,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you're valued as part of our team!
* excluding partnerships
Supervise operationally all Payment/Cash management and CDL (sight deposits, term deposits and liquidity management) back - offices and middle - offices in the region.
- Supervise operationally all Payment/Cash Management back-office and middle-offices in the region, including Corporate Deposit Line (sight deposits, term deposits and liquidity management) middle offices.
- Direct responsibility over daily operations of Singapore and Hong Kong Cash Middle Offices.
- In charge of the Regional APAC Alerts Management Level B1 team, ensuring escalated alerts are treated timely and in accordance to the group SHINE framework
- ROMA Program - Offshoring of remittances pre-processing activities from countries to ARPC
- Lead the efforts and all possible initiatives so as to constantly improve the STP rate in payments and Cash management operations with direct impact on the Cut of Time offer proposed by the Bank to Clients
- Make sure all operational procedures and permanent controls are well in place harmonized and enforced across all entities (local and regional ﴿ of the region
- Review and validate/sponsor from a Ops perspective initiatives launched by Process & Organization team
- Lead the definition and implementation of Regional Target Operation Model for Cash Management Operations aiming at strengthening the resilience of Cash Management operations platforms
- Contribute and coordinate with IT teams onto new systems/features deployment impacting cash management while guaranteeing the proper execution of operations (e.g., BPH, MTS, etc.)
- Contribute on the review of the USD domestic flows in APAC in relation to the remediation initiatives
- Key contributor on GFS reviews
- With regards to Alert Management B1, contribute to the improvements of the process and client service in coordination with Compliance and Business (e.g., Inquiro, Recurrent Flow Process, due diligence requirements, etc.)
- Implementation of the SR7/R16 GFS TOM for Incoming payment messages and related initiatives for B1 and Cash Operations teams across APAC
- Contribute in the roll out of new processes and adoption of operational controls in line with updates or changes in Group Compliance/ Regulatory Requirements as it impacts Cash Management Operations and B1 (e.g., Domestic Screening, XB Supporting Documents, Stripping control).
- Anti - Money Laundering / Financial Sanctions ﴾ "AML/FS" ﴿ related duties
- Operations are an integral part of the control framework including for AML/FS topics. In that respect, in performing your role you are expected to ensure adherence to AML/FS - related Group Policies and execution of associated operational controls, and to promptly escalate any resulting hit for analysis and decision.
Technical and Behavioral Competencies required
· Cash Management products
· Group rules and policies
· APAC network and regulations
· Systems and process
· Control and operational risk skills