- Base plus Bonus
- Permanent, Full time
- LMA Recruitment
- 18 Nov 17
Our client is a Fortune 500 company with over 50 years of experience in Asia Pacific, with operating in 95 offices in 16 countries across the region is looking to hire a Regional PMO Lead to join their growing team in Singapore.
- Manage planning and inter-project alignment of the HR Transformation Programme
- Ensure that all Workstream Leads are trained/educated in Programme Management methodology, processes and controls and coach said Project Managers/Workstream leads as necessary
- Identify and manage internal and external Programme level dependencies
- Review component project/workstream dependencies and determine if these are being adequately managed
- Develop and maintain the Programme level risks, issues and actions logs
- Ensure that component project risks, issues, changes, quality management and communications, are defined and maintained professionally
- Stakeholder management and ability to work with senior HR and business representatives.
- •Ensure consistency and connectivity across the teams through collaboration
- Advanced knowledge and experience of Project Management methodologies, processes and techniques
- Demonstrated experience of project planning processes and techniques
- Advanced knowledge of programme and project budget management and reporting
- Basic knowledge of best practice HR Operating Models, HR Processes and HR Systems
- Basic knowledge of HR Shared Service operations
- Previous experience in delivering a HR Transformation programme
- Experience of operating in a structured project management environment to a defined methodology and processes
- Demonstrated ability to be hands on, flexible and resilient.
- CompetitIve on offer for suitable candidate, commensurate with experience
- Contact Cherry Lubrin (EA Licence R1435814) at firstname.lastname@example.org