Regional Product Strategy Manager
- Permanent, Full time
- 09 Nov 18
You will be working with the product teams and assisting the Head of Group Product Management in performing product management oversight; and reviewing, formulating and driving product strategy initiatives across all entities.
- Assist the Head of Department in coordinating and reviewing the Annual Product Review, and formulating product strategies;
- Provide customer and competition insights across the region through monitoring product, customer segment, distribution and regulatory developments and trends;
- Drive product innovation and recommend calls to action by all the entities;
- Review and ensure the product design and business case proposed by the respective product teams are in keeping with the business strategy, meeting the business/financial criteria, suitable for the target customer segments and distributed by the appropriate channels;
- Collaborate with the heads of functions, especially in the aspect of Actuarial and Risk Management, in assessing the product design and business case before recommending it for Group Product Management's approval;
- Cross-pollinate, share and permeate product best practices across all business units.
- Strong domain knowledge in either or all of life, health and/or non-life (personal lines) insurance products and business;
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience, ideally in product development, pricing or marketing;
- Strong first degree, preferably in insurance or finance-related disciplines;
- Business acumen and curious mind, complemented by strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with the ability to make sound judgments and work under pressure or tight timelines; and
- Strong interpersonal, articulation, communication and presentation skills.
If the above speaks to you, we'd love to hear from you! Please send in your updated CV via email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel that there is a strict fit with your experience and interest.
Fan Houxian (email@example.com)
Reg No: R1870989
Glenn Wong (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Reg No: R1106685