Regional Sales Director, ESMB - RoASEAN
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category
Sales Job Details
We are looking for a talented Regional Sales Director to lead a team within our Emerging Small to Medium Business (ESMB) area for the ASEAN region. This sales leadership role will oversee a team of 2 first-line managers with Account Executives covering the ESMB segment for Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam & Malaysia. This is a high growth opportunity and will involve you positioning our best in class solutions across Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Platform and more to businesses looking to transform their processes.
As a second-line Sales Manager, you will be managing and coaching the 2 first-line managers to ensure the success & predictability for the business and also, ensure the development of each one of the Account Executives. You will participate and spearhead in client and prospect meetings as well as work cross-functionally with stakeholders and corporate resources as required. In this role, you will report on sales activity and forecast to senior sales management. Your Impact
We are seeking a proven, tactical and strategic Sales Director to guide a team of Sales Managers and Account Executives who are tasked with generating growth in our Emerging Small to Medium Business Accounts. The appointed sales leader, you will play a key role in leading this highly visible and motivated team that generates revenues and achieves personal, team and organizational quotas. You'll be a valuable contributor to the corporate sales strategy while providing definition and implementation of the Go-To-Market plan for sales to achieve corporate goals. Your Qualifications
• Attracting, recruiting and retaining top talent
• Supporting your Account Executives by participating and spearheading in client and prospect meetings. Engaging other corporate resources as required
• Ongoing mentoring and development of the ESMB sales team which includes recruiting, hiring and training new Reps on sales process
• Conducting weekly forecast meetings. Coach your team regarding strategies to drive closure
• Reporting on sales activity and forecast to senior sales management
• Consistently monitoring the sales activity of the team, and tracking the results
• Minimum of Bachelor's Degree required Required skills and Experience
• Extensive software sales experience in an individual contributor and management role, including sales management experience in ASEAN
• Proven record of sales success in a similar enterprise software application environment
• Successful track record in a high volume transaction sales environment
• Working knowledge/experience of the CRM space
• Excellent presentation and listening skills
• Must be able to thrive in a very fast paced environment
• Ability to hire and train new sales representatives
*LI-Y Accommodations -
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.