Regional Sales Director / APAC - Private Banking and Wealth Management – FinTech solutions
- $220,000 – $250,000 basic OTE $350k
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- EC1 Partners Pte. Limited , EA Licence No: 16S7907
- 20 Aug 18 2018-08-20
Our client is an established and global trading technology business. They service the buy and sell-side markets globally yet are accelerating and broadening the offering they provide their extensive client base. These new offerings that are new to market, will in essence be a new business providing a new suite of products targeting the wealth management, private banking and High Net Worth market place.
As the Regional Sales Director, you will be responsible for pushing sales of these new products across APAC based out of Singapore, this is an excellent opportunity for someone to make a huge impact within an already established client base, yet presenting new solutions that are unique to what our client already offers.
The ideal candidate for this role will have an extremely strong track record as a successful hands-on sales leader within the wealth management or private banking marketplace with a strong network across PB wealth, investment and family offices, gained ideally within a vendor or relevant solution provider. By nature this will be a hands-on role intially as they raise interest in their target market, raise revenues and close deals. Experience will have ideally been gained within a software solutions or relevant technology provider targeting the Wealth Management/Private Banking marketplace.
Ideal experience will have:
- Previous sales management experience running a team of (3+) experienced senior sales executives across APAC.
- Proven track record of building and managing teams of sales individuals
- Proven sales track record of closure and revenue generation.
- Strong experience in the banking and finance area and software licensing, gained in either a client or vendor environment
- Strong global network across Private Banking desks and firms, wealth and family offices.
- Have the ability to own the strategy, regional targets, hiring quota.
If you’re interested in a role to build out a business that is well backed, where you can own the region, are entreprenuerial, would thrive within a Head of Sales position then please enquire. A strong network within the target market is a pre-requisite.