Regional Sector Head - Global Payments and Cash Management
- Permanent, Full time
- 02 Nov 17 2017-11-02
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
Global Liquidity and Cash Management (GLCM) is an integral part of our client proposition and employs our global network to capture market share and deliver growth. The business covers 90% of the world’s trade and capital flows, with access to over 150 clearing systems. We are uniquely positioned to help clients make payments, manage their liquidity and maximize the use of their cash and work with 95% of Fortune 100 Companies. GLCM has been named #1 Cash Management bank globally for the last four years.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Regional Sector Head.
In this role, you will
- To retain and achieve new GLCM income for the Group by leadership of the regional industry sector team, responsible for originating leads, building and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers in the sector, in order to identify and sell innovative GLCM solutions.
- To achieve GLCM income for the Group by being responsible for a dedicated portfolio of clients and maintaining an exceptionally high level of client satisfaction
- To be recognized as a GLCM specialist with an ability to display competent knowledge of relevant products and services.
- Consistently role model the Sales Manager competencies; providing guidance and coaching to other sales managers and team members where necessary.
- To act as a senior stakeholder for regional NRU clients and champion sales efforts of other NRU sales managers in the region.
- Industry subject matter expert with internal and external recognition as a cash management practitioner representing GLCM at regional and global conferences, roadshows, industry events, case studies and press articles.
- Ultimately accountable for and responsible as the final point person for GLCM NRU client escalation in the region, navigating the HSBC organization to resolve client challenges. The role will lead, guide and direct the global, regional, local GLCM efforts to ensure a globally consistent delivery of a world class level of solutions and services to Asia Pacific clients.
- Manage GLCM NRU Sales team in Singapore, Hong Kong and other Asia Pacific sites as necessary
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Minimum University Degree
- Strong leadership and management skills and relevant NRU industry experience
- Strong knowledge of local and regional cash management and clearing services, products and techniques.
- Relationship Management experience at multiple levels plus a proven sales record
- Proven ability in identifying and meeting customer needs through matching a broad range of products and services
- Line management experience
- Proven ability of managing cross-border strategic developments and relationships
- Ability to understand a customers business and the fundamental treasury requirements
- Good level of business acumen and commercial awareness, including economic, cultural, procedural and regulatory issues
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent range of communication skills, including written, verbal, and the ability to deliver compelling presentations
- Strong analytical and selling skills
- A good understanding of the market & market trends, competitive environment and regulatory environment.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills in English with fluency in Mandarin or other Asian language a plus
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009U6S
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited