Join an international health player as regional service accounts manager, based in their Singapore office. In this role, you will be responsible for the oversight and management of service standards and claims for Singapore and respective key asian markets. You will ensure quality service
delivery across claims quality, claims decisions, customer service delivery and healthcare network providers. Responsibilities:
- Act as the key point of contact in Singapore for all new product launches, projects and on-boarding of new customer groups.
- Provide training and product support for the appointed Service Partners, including delivery of presentation content, claims.
- Ensure claims and customer services delivery for the distributed products in Singapore and other Asian markets meet the contracted service levels and Key Performance Indicators.
- Ensure all the feedback from stakeholders are resolved and reported with full service recovery in place.
- Prepare monthly reports for the performance of each of the key markets in the portfolio.
- Provide updates to Brokers and Agents on enquiries regarding claims.
- Carry out regular reviews of all pending claims cases and ensure process improvements are put in place.
- Ensure that the Service Partner is fully aware, and have embedded, any changes in guidelines, product changes and process updates.
- Diploma / Degree Holder
- Insurance professional qualifications or health claims experience preferred
- Health claims experience – preferably in the international space
- Exposure to Distributors, Agents and Sales Teams
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels.
- Meticulous and able to work in a fast-paced and competitive environment.
- Positive work attitude, good team player with a customer-centric, service-oriented, and growth-oriented mindset
Ethos BeathChapman (EBC) is a global group of executive recruitment experts in Australia, Asia and EMEA, with a broader network beyond. We connect exceptional people to exceptional companies.
Our multidisciplinary expertise covers corporate and specialised functions across Financial Services, Technology, Fintech, Legal, Accounting, Risk and Compliance recruitment markets, among others.
Established 2005 in Sydney, EBC’s mid-sized agility and solutions-focused approach enables us to flex where traditional search consultancies have failed, and scale beyond the reach of boutiques, in designing highly flexible solutions that address the client’s unique needs.
Today, we have six offices worldwide in Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, Netherlands and the UK. EBC is part of the Nikkei-listed Will Group, Inc. We also own Quay Appointments and CONNECT, the staffing and managed solutions specialists.
Let’s connect, and make exceptional happen, together: www.ethosbc.com
MOM licence no. 16S8112 | Reg No. R1220502