Regional Talent Acquisition Specialist - IT Consultancy
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- ITPM Consulting
- 18 Jul 18 2018-07-18
ITPM are a Technology and Project management consultancy with offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Tokyo and Sydney. Following our merger with Yash Technologies, ITPM now offer full end to end capabilities in Cloud enablement, digital transformation, managed services and consulting across a diverse technical. Working in Asia and UK with some of the largest and most prestigious brands in business today, we have exciting and ambitious growth plans across Asia.
ITPM are looking for an outstanding Talent Acquisition professional based in Singapore to support our growth drive in Asia. You will have an excellent understanding of the Asian Technology market in Asia, a proven track record and an ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment. Resourcing requirements will consist of both internal and consultancy positions.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate. ITPMs investment in it’s people and dynamic nature means that this role has the opportunity to evolve in a number of ways as the company grows. We also offer a mature and flexible working and management environment.
- Manage resourcing requirements across all ITPM Asia locations for both internal and consultancy hires
- Organise and prioritise workload, manage relationships with internal stakeholders across the region
- Maintain relationships with top talent in our key markets
- Use your experience, along with supporting data to improve the hiring procedure
- You may be required to become closely involved with the sales process, and as such join the sales team on key client engagements
- Generally look for new and exciting ways to add value
- 4+ years experience in Agency recruitment or fast paced internal TA role
- Strong experience recruiting Technology or Project Management positions, particularly with an Infrastructure focus
- Self motivated and well organised, ability to work in an loosely environment
- Outstanding communication skills, ability to engage to senior levels
- Ability to plan and run recruitment campaigns in the Region
- Become the authority on hiring requirements in each of the locations ITPM are present in
- Familiarity with various recruitment tools, ATS and portals (linkedin, efin etc)
- Singapore experience essential, we will only entertain applications from people with experience on the ground in Singapore
If this sounds like your next great step, please don’t hesitate to apply to this role, or email Sam Randall on email@example.com.