Regulatory Compliance Advisor (9 & 12 months)
- SGD7000 - SGD10500 per month
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Temporary, Full time
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 03C5451
- 18 Aug 18 2018-08-18
Two exciting Regulatory Compliance Advisor (9 & 12 months) contract jobs have just become available at a leading top-tier bank based in Singapore.
About the Regulatory Compliance Advisor (9 & 12 months) role:
In this business-critical role, you will provide compliance advice covering risk and treasury, perform compliance risk assessment and input function around compliance risk.
- Assist the bank to build a sustainable compliance framework and set regulatory and compliance best-practice standards
- Execute the relevant compliance framework through robust risk control
- Support, develop and recommend appropriate compliance policies and procedures
- Support and implement the vision and strategy for the Global functions compliance
- Build, support and maintain effective relationships with all key functional stakeholders (Risk, Governance, Operational Risk, FCC, etc.)
To succeed in this Regulatory Compliance Advisor (9 & 12 months) role, you need excellent knowledge and understanding of compliance regulation and regulatory framework, and have prior experience in compliance advisory.
- At least five years' relevant working experience in regulatory compliance advisory in a large organisation
- Subject matter expert and extensive understanding and knowledge of regulation and statutory requirements
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented, proactive and creative
This is a global bank that needs no introduction.
If you are driven and determined to advanced in your career, this Regulatory Compliance Advisor (9 & 12 months) role is for you.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653201 Jennifer Olliaro