This incumbent will drive and implement the Compliance Risk Management Framework and compliance requirements for all business entities, by effectively supporting the business units in their duty to comply with relevant laws and regulations.
- Review and drive implementation of policies, standards and guidelines relating to Compliance Risk Management
- Active engagement with the respective business units and local entities counterparts and monitor any significant regulatory development in the respective countries
- To ensure that the overall compliance risks of the relevant entities are adequately managed.
- Provide advisory on regulatory requirements to frontline for Business-As-Usual matters; and general compliance matters to all entities; and be involved in new initiatives / projects
- Responsible for conducting compliance review / examination / testing and provide support for regulatory inspections where necessary
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Business Studies/Finance/Insurance or any other related fields;
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience in the area of compliance, internal audit, external audit or risk management in the financial services industries, preferably from the insurance industry;
- Sound knowledge of MAS notices and other regulatory requirements affecting the insurance industry such as FAA, CRS, FATCA, Banking Regulations and PDPA;
Interested, please send your resume (in word format) to email@example.com
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name/Reg No: Kwok Huen Wai/R1433611
EA License: RecruitFirst: 13C6342