Regulatory Compliance Change Management
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
Your role :
Are you interested by regulatory developments and assessing their impact on the financial service industry? We are looking for someone like that to join our regulatory compliance function in Singapore and initially:
- Be responsible for tracking regulatory changes and perform initial impact assessment on regulatory changes to Singapore.
-Track action plans on regulatory changes and any emerging regulatory issues and liaise with relevant stakeholders for appropriate closure.
-Support regulatory reporting to various APAC and Singapore Management Committees
-Manages communication with Singapore regulators and liaise with relevant stakeholders and management where there are self-reportable incidents or breaches
-Support maintenance of the Singapore obligation register
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working within the Regulatory Management team in Compliance and Operational Risk Control (C&ORC). The team is responsible for monitoring regulatory changes/development and ensuring ownership within divisional and central C&ORC teams for engaging relevant stakeholders in completing impact assessments and defining necessary actions.
Your experience and skills
- at least 6/7 years experience within the Financial Services Industry
- a desire to understand and interpret regulatory developments and their impact on the industry
- able to think on your feet when in pressured situations, whilst being able to communicate concisely
- reliable and resilient (challenging situations and conversations don't scare you)
– efficient and results-oriented, with exceptional organizational skills
– a motivated self-starter who is willing to roll up your sleeves
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.