Relationship Analyst Trainee, GRG
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 55 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients. POSITION PROGRAM OVERVIEW
The Wellington Management SGUnited Mid-Career Pathways Programme is an exciting channel into our firm who are interested in the variety of opportunities available in the investment management industry. We are recruiting mid-career individuals to be based in our Singapore office. The 9 months program will help you gain insight into our industry, firm and culture, as well as gain knowledge of the different business divisions that support our investment functions. The Position
This individual will report to the Global Relationship Group (GRG) Business Manager, APAC and will primarily perform project-based work in support of our client-facing efforts. We are keen to expand the team with a mid-career hire to complement the Relationship Analyst team in the APAC Wealth business (covering Sub-advisory and Private Wealth markets in South-East Asia).
We envision that this individual will execute projects on behalf of the broader team across the region and will gain valuable exposure to our APAC business. This individual will develop analytical and project management skills, and will learn how to work both independently and as part of a team. Responsibilities We anticipate much of the work to be project-based, including (but not limited to) the following tasks:
Skills & Qualifications The candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- Monitoring and helping to manage data in Client Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Competitor landscape monitoring
- Producing and updating pitch books for broad meetings/town halls
- Creating succinct investment content and slides for roadshows and thematic pitches
- Helping to coordinate investor meetings and weekly trainings across APAC
- Helping to with APAC financial and benchmark reports
- Additional support for client servicing (ad-hoc queries)
- Other tasks and projects as assigned by the team
- Participating in content training related to our offerings across equities, fixed income and alternative investments
- 1 - 4 years relevant industry experience
- Demonstrated passion for investment management
- Working towards a university degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Technology or related fields preferred, but not required as we value diversity of thought and all major/minor combinations will be considered.
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Fluency in Mandarin will be viewed favorably.
- Familiarity with diverse cultures and the ability to collaborate within a diverse environment
- Demonstrated accomplishments in academics, community service, and/or extracurricular activities.
- Highest ethical standards and integrity
- Demonstrated resourcefulness, a creative thinker and problem solver
The Wellington SGUnited Mid-Career Pathways Programme offers a unique entry-level opportunity for individuals who are passionate about, and are seeking to embark on a career in the Asset Management industry. The goal of the program is to provide flexible, value-added analytical resources to support the firm's mission of superior investment performance and client service. Additionally, we endeavor to develop and identify exceptional individuals to build our pipeline of talent across the firm. Program participants will play a critical role in assisting experienced client-facing analysts and managers in their daily work with clients and our broader investor community. SKILLS JOB TITLE
Relationship Analyst Trainee, GRG LOCATION
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law . If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at GMCANINQ@wellington.com .