Relationship Manager - Asia (Director Level)
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- MW Capital Management
- 17 Jul 18 2018-07-17
Are you entrepreneurial? Have a good client book? Want to offer your clients a better service and an open platform? Do you want to enjoy Mondays again and work in a dynamic start-up environment where you can control your destiny and grow with the business? Then look no further.
We are looking for a Relationship Manager who has
– a real desire to service their clients better, without the conflicts of interest prevalent in many organisations.
– a client book of at least USD100m and/or the ability to bring USD30m of AUM
– the maturity to work independently and be a self-starter
– the necessary understanding of all KYC, AML and other compliance requirements
– the highest level of integrity, honesty and can fit with our Business Philosophy of doing ‘right by the client’ – being motivated to always work in the best interest of the client, being transparent and truthful, operating in an ethical way and going the extra mile.
– who is capable and knowledgeable across all asset classes
We are MW Capital Management Pte Ltd (MWCM):
MW Capital Management Pte Ltd (MWCM) is a dedicated Wealth Manager, serving clients globally, based in Singapore and registered with the Monetary Authority of Singapore (201606616H).
Developing long-term wealth solutions for qualified accredited private clients and family offices is our one and only focus. Core to MWCM’s offering is asset allocation and manager and security selection, with a focus on maximising returns at the client’s preferred risk tolerance. Our investment professionals have significant expertise, which is enhanced by our substantial network across various investment strategies and markets.
We are a small team of experienced investment professionals and are looking to expand rapidly by attracting top talent keen to exponentially grow their careers and by on-boarding clients, who value our unbiased open platform and attractive fee structures.
Tasks and responsibilities of role:
- Independently and proactively source and acquire potential and new clients for MWCM.
- Consistently advise potential or existing clients on wealth management matters or on transactional opportunities and discuss and propose any new strategies or approaches in wealth management and/ or asset management.
- Manage the client on-boarding process (KYC, AML etc.) in conjunction with in-house staff.
- Network within the financial industry in Singapore and abroad to contribute to the organic growth of MWCM.
- Proactively act and lend support to the MWCM team in general and on all administrative and regulatory matters, which may occur on a regular or day to day basis.
- 5+ years experience in relationship and wealth management.
- Possess CACS paper 1 and 2 or have done the CFA
- Excellent relationships with HNW and UHNW clients in Singapore and Asia
- Currently managing a portfolio of at least USD 50m
- Strong business development skills - excellent track record of revenue generation and asset acquisition
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Located in Singapore (Singapore Citizen OR Singaporean)
- Bachelor Degree or above
- Excellent language skills are a plus
What we offer
We offer you an extremely advantageous revenue share
We offer you the life-work balance that may have eluded you over the last couple of years:
- We value your passion and commitment. We don’t require you to spend 9-5 in the office unless you want – your time is yours to spend in the most productive way to service your clients
- We are open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
We offer you the excitement and growth opportunities of a dynamic, start-up business
- We are a close knit team and happy to provide immediate support when needed
- We offer you the opportunity to help forge the future path of the business and get involved in any new areas which are beneficial to both the business and your further career development