Relationship Manager - (Offshore, South Asia)
- NA SGD
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- RGF Executive , EA Licence No: 10C2978
- 30 Aug 18 2018-08-30
Description Our client is on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. If you are a go-getter with high level of drive, do come and join us today!
As a Relationship Manager (Offshore), your roles & responsibilities will include:
- Actively acquire and prospect new Offshore customers, develop and strengthen their relationships with the Bank in accordance with relevant business goals.
- Contribute to the bottom-line of banking through the accomplishment of profit and growth targets.
- Manage the relationships with new and existing affluent customers through professional consultative financial analysis.
- Up-sell, cross-sell and provide regular market information updates and trend analysis to these customers.
- You will also ensure superior customer service and contribute to the overall customer experience of Banking.
- You should have minimum 5 years of sales experience in the banking and financial services industry, preferably in managing the affluent segment, and show consistent sales performance.
- You must have experience in covering the Malaysian, Indonesian, China, India, Philippines, Thailand and Myanmar markets.
- Recognized university degree and possess CMFAS certification (M1, M5, M6, M6A, M8, M8A, M9, M9A & HI).
- Sound knowledge of banking products and services including investment products such as unit trusts, bancassurance and treasury products.
- You exhibit strong interpersonal, communication skills and good at tele-consulting.
- It is essential for candidates to be creative yet meticulous and has the ability to work independently and in a team.
- You have the initiative and drive to succeed and is focused and disciplined to achieve the sales quota and revenue.
- Willing to travel for business.