- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
Relationship Manager, AVP/VP – EB3 Resource
Relationship Manager, AVP/VP – EB3 ResourceRelationship Manager, AVP/VP - EB3 Resource
Having purpose and making a real impact drives what we do at OCBC, for our customers, colleagues and the community. People count on us to deliver an amazing banking experience, but more importantly one that is uncomplicated and complements their changing lifestyle and business needs. Our employees are the architects that make this all possible; they are high performing individuals and teams, experts in their field and above all believe in our purpose and commitment to customers.
Our community of game changers at OCBC builds for the future; think Ambitious goals, act with a strong Belief and execute with Courage and agility to drive impact. These ABCs sit at the centre of our culture of change and innovation. Be a Relationship Manager at OCBC, and join our community of game changers.
EB3 is looking for a young and energetic team-mate to join us on our journey as we continue to grow our portfolio of customers with trade requirements. As a member of the Team, you will have access to market various bank products as well as the opportunity to structure trade products to meet customers' needs.
What you'll do
• To manage a portfolio of corporate relationships
• To acquire new corporate relationships with a focus in commodities/chemical.
• To actively cross-selling of trade, treasury, cash management or capital markets products.
• To maximise the revenue generated from existing and new customers
• To prepare credit propositions for approval and to follow through with line implementation and loan disbursement
• To ensure credit reviews are completed in a timely manner
• To be responsible for servicing of clients' day-to-day needs and provide excellent customer service.
What you bring
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in relationship management in middle market segment
• Driven, energetic, pro-active with a positive attitude
• Results-oriented and customer-focused
• Strong credit skills
• Good team player who is able to work with both internal and external partners