Relationship Manager, Core Wealth
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today! Main Duties
- Develops accounts and maintains existing client relationships less than USD3mio
- Responsible for achieving annual revenue targets and objectives.
- Builds market share; able to enhance client asset size over time.
- Keeps up to date with products and services; may give input for new product development.
- Starts to build networks with other OCBC businesses and 3 rd parties.
- At least 3-5 years' relevant experience
- Strong interpersonal, communication and client interfacing skills
- Good university degree