Relationship Manager, Global Commodities Finance
- Manage a portfolio of international clients in the commodity finance sector
- Collaborate with various department across the bank in identifying possible cross selling opportunities
- Monitor developments in the commodities space and appraise potential business opportunities
- Support the end-to-end transaction process, such as the preparing of detailed credited proposal, review relevant KYC reports, loan documents, conduct thorough risk reports and annual reviews.
Skills and Experience Required
- Familiar in the trade and commodity finance field
- Min 3-5 years client management experience, ideally in corporate, multinational groups and Financial Institutions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Growth mindset with interest in digitalisation and sustainability development.