Our client, an award-winning multi-family office with a comprehensive suite of services for ultra-high-net-worth individuals and families. With an integrated platform that encompasses independence, advisory expertise and a vast network of top financial institutions, they seek to deliver bespoke wealth preservation solutions and build lasting family, investment, and operational governance structures for families.
Our client is currently seeking seasoned and high-calibre professionals (either individual or a team) to join their team in Singapore as Relationship Managers respectively for:
- Greater China (Mainland China - track record in Shanghai/Beijing would be a plus & Hong Kong)
- South East Asia (Malaysia/ Thailand/ Indonesia/ Myanmar, etc)
- Responsible for developing business plans, defining market strategies, taking leadership in acquiring clients and driving sustainable profitable growth in the corresponding market;
- Primary person in managing existing team (if joined as a team), and building/expanding a new team (if joined as an individual), as well as driving the process of establishing local presence in the corresponding market;
- Responsible for ensuring the team’s overall performance in achieving targets for assets under management (AuM), revenue generation, customer satisfaction.
- Act as the corporate spokesperson when RFO carries out marketing and branding campaigns in the corresponding market (e.g. media interviews, industry events and awards);
- Able to provide market insights, identify business opportunities in the corresponding market and take the lead in leveraging RFO’s resources to provide bespoke services and creative solutions to clients;
- Report directly to CEO. Collaborate with other senior stakeholders, the investment and support functions, business partners and product/service team to ensure the delivery of business strategy
- Understand clients and clients’ associates’ background and drive the Know Your Customer due diligence as a first line of defence, to fulfil related compliance and RFO’s internal requirements.
- At least 15 years of experience in relationship management within the Private Banking and wealth management sector;
- Solid track record in asset development, asset growth and revenue generation with minimum AuM requirement from US$200mn to over US$1bn (individually or as a team);
- Capable of developing and executing a reasonable business plan with growth vision;
- Extensive market connections and thorough understanding of the market landscape, macro regulatory environment and culture of the corresponding market;
- Proven leadership skills and stakeholder management skills;
- Strong client service and problem-solving mentality, able to swiftly identify and adapt to clients’ changing needs;
For Interested candidates, kindly send in your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com
Capita Pte Ltd • EA License No. 08C2893 • RCB No. 200701282M • EA Registration No. R1872520 ( Lum Yu Ru )
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.