Acquiring and prospecting new high net-worth clients through active sourcing. Able to manage clients portfolio and deepen relationships by providing professional services in the area of financial and wealth management while conforming to required Bank’s compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Strong financial product and technical competence in the understanding, development and delivery of holistic wealth planning solutions to clients
- Carries exisiting client and acquire new-to-bank client to generate new AUM.
- Analytical skills and proficient in financial markets and economic conditions
- Degree holder or equivalent
- At least 8 - 10 years in private wealth management business as RM or Investment Advisory
- Certification of CACS Paper I & II
- Relevant CMFAS certification