- Permanent, Full time
- Cognizant Technology Solutions APAC
- 11 Dec 18
Job Title: Release Manager
• Overall relevant experience in Release Management/ChangeManagement/Configuration Management/STI areas of 7-10 yrs
• Can do Release planning for upcoming releases with close co-ordination withdifferent teams across the globe.
• Excellent communication and networking skills.
• 7-10 years' experience in Change and Release Management in a technologyenvironment
• 7-10 years of configuration management and engineering for small to mediumscale projects/programs
• Deep understanding of version control systems including branching and mergingstrategies and understanding of environment and software configuration management
• Good to have knowledge of Oracle on Amazon RDS or any cloud technology.
• Strong understanding of Unix, Oracle and PL/SQL
• Effectively manage day-to-day tasks/activities in coordination with a team ofdevelopers to effectively meet the deliverables.
• Provide support to various business and technology teams as necessary duringdevelopment and delivery.
• Migrations of programs, database changes, reference data changes through the SDLC.
• Provide technical support to application development teams.
• Assists with impact analysis of any changes made to the database objects.
• Well versed with all database objects, including tables, clusters, indexes,views, sequences, packages and procedures
• Proven experience building relationships and effectively communicating, bothverbally and in writing, with diverse audiences
• Strong problem solving, risk mitigation, conflict resolution and influencingskills
• Ability and willingness to work extended hours based on project requirements
• Prior experience of working across teams spreading across multiple locations isa plus.
• ITIL certification.
ReleaseManagement/Change Management/Configuration Management/STI areas of 7-10 yrs
Strongunderstanding of Unix, Oracle and PL/SQL
Understandingof Migrations of programs, database changes, reference data changes through theSDLC
Good tohave knowledge on cloud
SNoPrimary SkillProficiency Level *Rqrd./Dsrd.1UnixPL1Required
* Proficiency Legends
Proficiency LevelGeneric ReferencePL1The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.PL2The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.PL3The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.PL4The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.