- Not Specified
- Contract, Full time
- Randstad Sourceright Singapore
- 12 Oct 17 2017-10-12
Looking for Research Analyst to perform KYC/AML functions, ensure a high standard of service for the clients, and all the internal and external requirements are met in complete. If you interested with the role? Apply via this : http://bit.ly/2yEf0xm About the Company Join an
Looking for Research Analyst to perform KYC/AML functions, ensure a high standard of service for the clients, and all the internal and external requirements are met in complete. If you interested with the role? Apply via this : http://bit.ly/2yEf0xm
About the Company
Join an American MNC, which provides Private Banking, Asset Management, Treasury & Security Services, Private Wealth Management services and is one of the largest banks in the United States with a history dating back over 200 years. American multinational banking and financial services holding company with almost 240,000 employees in 60 countries
What you will be doing
In this role, you will be based in Singapore (Changi), This role would involve professional KYC/AML experiences, preferably from a banking background, self-motivated with positive and can-do attitude.
- Research, document and analyse background information on the Bank prospective and existing clients through public record databases primarily in China, Taiwan or Hong Kong.
- Research includes: negative media, PEP & Sanctions, Court records and filings in English and Chinese.
- Ability to identify & deem relevancy of public records, as it relates to customer information.
- Compile research data into a standardized report and forward to review for accuracy of findings.
- Summarize and communicate derogatory information in written form.
- Exercise sound judgment and observe the highest degree of confidentiality.
The culture of the team is hard working and very client focused. High achieving employees are always recognized and rewarded for their contributions.
To be successful in this role, you will need
- Degree in Banking & Finance or any relevant professional qualification
- At least 1 to 3 years of relevant working experiences related to KYC or Client Due Diligence within the Banking or related industry
- Strong knowledge of Compliance, Anti-Money Laundering, KYC / Due Diligence and / or investigations.
- Strong research, analytical and comprehension skills, with ability to analyse and summarize large amounts of data.
- Knowledge of “Boolean Search” logic techniques and familiarity with public records.
- Detailed, well-organized, able to work independently, multi-task and meet deadlines in high-pressure environment while maintaining quality output.
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills for report summarizations and escalations.
- Results-oriented team player, flexible and adaptable to changing work processes
Proficient in Microsoft Office applications with strong typing skills.
- Due to primary operations requirements to oversee regional countries like China, Taiwan and Hong Kong, Chinese language (Simplified & Traditional) reading and understanding skills are required.
Take your career to the next level and apply now!
If you interested with the role? Please apply via this : http://bit.ly/2yEf0xm
At Randstad we take data privacy seriously. For us to help you find a suitable job, we need you to send us certain personal information, including your contact information, education and relevant work experience. When you send us this information, we will assume you consent to our using it to help you find a job.
We will always ask you first before sharing your information with potential employers.
EA number: 94C3609
Registration no: R1110438
AI Link: http://bit.ly/2yEf0xm