Research Analyst, Research & Investment Strategy - Fixed Income (Associate Director/Director) [Hong Kong]
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Mar 18 2018-03-19
Emerging Market Credit Research Analyst for Hong Kong office - The position will be focused primarily on Asia with an emphasis on China and Hong Kong.
• Maintain Buy/Hold/Sell coverage list of approximately 25-30 Emerging Market Credits
• Conduct fundamental primary research on assigned companies by gathering and analyzing sector and company data, and in-person meetings with company management and industry experts.
• Publish reviews of semi-annual earnings and significant events for bank clients.
• Analyze new issues and publish written recommendations.
• Make oral presentations on recommendations to internal bank clients
• Meet with Relationship Managers, existing and prospective clients to impart advice and knowledge on credits under coverage.
• At least 3-5 years of experience preferably covering Chinese/Hong Kong Credits
• Proven analytical capability and financial modeling skills
• Effective oral and written skills; ability to write clearly and concisely in English
• Team Player
• CFA/MBA preferred but not required.
• Fluency in Mandarin essential, Cantonese preferred
Reporting To: Head of Fixed Income Research / Head of Product Management Group (HK)