The Research Manager is responsible to assist the management in the oversight and development of the department. The Research Manager will also work on and provide guidance on equity research reports on the Singapore equity markets, focusing on small and mid cap stocks listed on SGX, thematic reports and market ideas, updates on corporate actions of SGX listed companies, organising equity market conferences.
• A minimum of 3 to 5 years of working experience.
• With 2 to 3 years of industry/sector experience
• Academic and practical experience in the analysis of equities across a range of industry and research methodologies
• Exceptional written and oral communication abilities
• Strong analytical skills with experience in statistical and financial modelling and other valuation methodologies
• Bachelors or advanced degree in Accounting, Finance or Business