You will be involved in analyzing the construct of deals and providing advice by highlighting potential revenue accounting impact on draft deals, as well as executed orders, while working closely with critical stakeholders such as Sales & Marketing, Finance & Legal. Your main focus will be to ensure earnings reports fully adhere to accounting policies and revenue recognition standards.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of earnings / revenue.
- Apply the right accounting treatments and providing guidance on revenue recognition for sales of products and/or services and ensuring they meet the conditions of being earned and realized.
- Advise various business stakeholders on revenue recognition matters.
- Preparation of monthly revenue report.
- Review commercial contracts, including non-standard terms and providing guidance on wording impact on revenue recognition.
- In depth understanding and management of revenue recognition, including deferred revenue.
- Bachelor of Accountancy or qualified CPA.
- Good knowledge of ASC-606 or IFRS-15 is a must.
- Demonstrate strong influencing, decision making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop cross-functional relationships with stakeholders across various functions
- Ability to interpret, present and explain complex accounting issues
- Excellent organization skills, with the ability to handle multiple and competing tasks simultaneously.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills