Risk COO PMO - 1 year contract
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Contract, Full time
- Allegis Global Solutions
- 25 Jun 18 2018-06-25
We are currently looking for a capable PMO to support headcount and business efficiency. The role will require a polished individual to pull together multiple threads of business efficiency deliverables into a coherent story for senior management.
• Working with Business Efficiency lead to consolidate and challenge headcount plan
• Liaise with Business Efficiency PMO on all related updates
• Track and communicate headcount efficiencies
• Experience in outsourcing processes and offshoring / migration activities
• Making linkages between investments, benefits and opportunities and tracking progress against throughout the project lifecycle
• Support the operationalization of Risk and Compliance infrastructure roadmap
• Support benefits tracking and management and produce cost benefit analysis outputs
• Provide project management support and insight into various areas of the investment portfolio.
• Coordinate and manage multiple tasks and activities at once with a strong attention to detail
• Demonstrated experience in operational excellent or business efficiency initiatives
• Experience working with financial data and resource management
• Experience working with teams from different areas of a business to achieve team outcomes.
• Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills, and comfortable working with a range of stakeholders including C-suite executives.
• High level of proficiency in written and spoken English