- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Wirecard Asia Holding Pte Ltd
- 18 Jun 18 2018-06-18
The Risk Consultant is responsible for managing Issuing Programme Managers (PM) and corporate customers for Wirecard’s issuing business within the region. They will ensure that client business activities are in line with company policies and compliant with regulatory requirements. The Risk Consultant is the contact point for the regional sales team on new applications as well as any request raised from existing clients. The Risk Consultant works closely with the Fraud Management and AML Compliance teams to ensure that any AML risk is maintained within the company’s risk appetite, regular PM audits are conducted and create risk reports.
- Assess new issuing program applications and ensure the program parameters and processes adhere to local regulatory requirements and is in line with Wirecard company policies.
- Work with clients to understand and provide feedback on the clients’ product design and parameters, perform KYC due diligence, customer onboarding, AML risk assessment and fraud monitoring to ensure proper controls are in place.
- Responsible for onboarding, decision making and determining risk limits associated with the issuing product.
- Conduct periodic customer reviews and audits to ensure existing programs are in line with the contractual agreement with Wirecard and our AML risk is properly assessed and is underwritten within the approved level.
- Formulate, maintain and improve issuing risk management policies and procedures.
- Establish processes and support business underwriting for new markets.
- Test / review / improve automated customer onboarding tools and develop appropriate reporting for portfolio management.
- Support sales on business visits and provide risk management training upon request.
- Assist with adhoc tasks when required by the business.