Risk Consulting - Financial Crime Unit (Senior Manager/Director)
Line of Service
FS X-Sector Specialism
Conduct and Compliance Management Level
Senior Manager Job Description & Summary
Financial Crime has become a major issue for all financial services organisations as well as many others caught up in its scope. The compliance focus and the associated costs are substantial, and at all levels the penalties for failure have become ever more significant.
PwC's Financial Crimes Unit (FCU) is structured to reflect the multidisciplinary financial crime task forces established by major financial institutions and government agencies. Globally, we are comprised of more than 3000 professionals in anti-money laundering, cybersecurity, sanctions, fraud and anti-bribery/corruption. We offer the full breadth of PwC's technology, regulatory and investigative experience from its financial services and forensics advisory groups. The FCU advises the largest global and US institutions across the banking, capital markets, asset management and insurance industries. We work with clients to provide innovative and advanced solutions for responding to Financial Crime incidents, remediating past deficiencies, developing enhanced operating models, and optimising transaction monitoring systems.
We pride ourselves on our strong supportive team culture and diverse mix of backgrounds. We also strongly believe in the importance of potential and desire to learn. As such it is important to us that you fit well within our team, have a strong desire to learn, develop your own skills and also support and coach others.
In return for joining our team, you will gain exposure to a wide range of industry clients, and be rewarded with a career built on a variety of experiences, and the opportunity for senior leadership development within our firm. We will also provide you the opportunity to develop a global network of contacts across PwC who will support you in your growth as a leader, consultant and analytics professional. Responsibilities
As part of the Forensic Services, Financial Crime team's expansion plan across South East Asia Consulting, we are actively hiring different levels of talent to join us in working with our top tier clients on various Forensic and Financial Crime related engagements.
We are currently specifically looking for talent with Transaction Monitoring experience particularly related to Transaction Monitoring System implementation and tactical tuning of Transaction Monitoring systems.
We have opportunities for professionals with a wide range of experience and want to hear from people with between 2-12 years' experience in this field. Your experience may have been gained within a Banking or Consultancy environment and should include elements as described below (don't be discouraged if you don't possess all or even most of them, we would still like to talk to you about joining our team if you have some applicable professional experience)
- Transaction monitoring system implementation experience or tuning experience - systems include MANTAS, Actimize, Detica etc
- Data analytics experience, ideally gained from performing tactical tuning on AML transaction monitoring systems, including familiarity with SAS, SQL tools
- Demonstrated experience reviewing current state system architectures and designing future state roadmaps
- Knowledge of AML regulatory requirements, monitoring methodologies and international monitoring standards
- Knowledge of best practice data management and data/information governance frameworks
- Providing business analysis and project governance expertise to support delivery including
- Documenting processes and identifying improvements and gaps against policies and regulations
- Writing business requirements
- Managing risk, assumption, issue and dependency logs
- Producing stakeholder reporting materials and coordinating updates
- Supporting development, testing and deployment of change initiatives
- Experience assisting with various regulatory change initiatives, primarily focused on AML, Client Due Diligence, KYC, Fraud, Sanctions and PEP screening, would be an advantage
Equally important to us is that you have a natural ability to engage and communicate with clients to understand their needs and unique challenges, and the energy and enthusiasm to deliver on these. Personal attributes should include.
- A desire and ability to think abstractly, solve problems pro-actively and deal with ambiguity
- The agility to adapt and apply new and varied analytical solutions to client opportunities that may arise
- A passion to work collaboratively with diverse, international teams
- Enthusiasm and drive to be a leader in our team, helping shape and develop its future
- Strong communication, presentation, project management and time management skills
If you are interested in taking on real business challenges and believe you have the energy, initiative and skill to join our team then please apply to join the PwC Forensic Services Financial Crime Unit in Singapore. Education
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Not Specified Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Yes Government Clearance Required?
No Job Posting End Date