Risk Manager, Group Technology Risk Management
You will manage the technology, information, and cyber risks for Great Eastern Group by assessing, controlling, and monitoring the risks across the group and its subsidiaries, testing the risk controls, and verifying the controls effectiveness. The Job
- Manage and maintain technology and security risk metrics;
- Responsible to collect KRI from respective stakeholders and compile risk reporting dashboard
- Measure and monitor key technology risks
- Improve and maintain customised eForm for process improvement from time to time
- Conduct threat-based risk assessments of technology and security implementation, changes, and incidents;
- Work with stakeholder to follow up related technology incidents and its root cause analysis
- Advise the IT and business stakeholders on technology risk and security requirements;
- Validate and verify technical controls on their fitness and effectiveness in reducing risks;
- Articulate the business impact and business risk associated with the technology risks;
- Manage the monitoring of email and web data loss;
- Take accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks;
- Maintain awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
- Highlights any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.