Risk Specialist, ALM (1 year contract)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
The incumbent would assist in the production of ALM reports and monitoring the risk usage against limit which includes documenting and starting the escalation process to the proper authority for any breaches. Additionally the incumbent will be involved in performing UAT on the replacement of ALM system. Responsibilities
- Production of daily ALM risk reports covering liquidity, interest rate and FX. This includes conducting investigation on day to day movement and cause of breaches.
- To perform reconciliation and clearing of exception checks highlighted in the risk system (Fermat).
- Participation in UAT for both strategic and tactical ALM projects which includes defining enhancement requirements, FSD, UAT and operationalizing the reports.
- Production of regulatory ALM reports which include MAS IWST, MAS649, NSFR, IRRBB and any ad hoc ALM report request from regulator.
- Assist in ALM model recalibration for IRRBB, Liquidity Risk and Transfer Pricing
- 3 or more years of working experience, ideally in areas related to ALM reporting. Working knowledge in the areas of Basel III liquidity ratios (LCR/NSFR) and IRRBB.
- Hands on working knowledge in MySQL and MS Access databases.
- Proficient in coding using PL/SQL and VB.
- Advanced skills in using Excel.
- Knowledge in marketable securities such as fixed income, equity and derivatives.
- Knowledge of general accounting concept.
- Familiar with Fermat will be a plus