Risk Specialist, Product Management Office (Associate)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as an Associate
! ! Responsibilities
- Responsible for identification, analysis and mitigation of operational risks as well as implementation and assessment of controls within the Product Management Group (PMG)
- Support the PMG head of Risk in operational risk matters and fulfilling standard ORM requirements such as RCSA, RRSA and BCP.
- Cooperate with the business on risk related inquiries from auditors, regulators or internal stakeholders
- Manage and support projects across PMG through providing risk related advice
- Assist in conducting deep dives of significant operational losses ("events") to determine sequence of events, control weaknesses, errors in judgment, policy or technical deficiencies and develop preventive action plans
- Monitor and assess risk management and control framework for completeness and adequacy, perform controls and operational risk assessments
- Consolidation and analysis of operational risk data to identify areas of excessive risk and ensure past mitigation efforts are having the desired effect
- Candidate with 3 years of working experience who is keen to explore a role within risk management is welcome to apply
- University degree from a reputable university
- Knowledge of products and processes and understanding of key regulations relating to Investment Products (Equities, Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange, Structured Products, Derivatives, Money Market and Loans)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications. VBA coding skills would be highly advantageous
- You are a driven self-starter who is delivery focused and possess, interpersonal skills, team player, encompassing an ability to build partnerships
- Ability to prioritize and work effectively in a rapidly changing environment with the capacity to proactively anticipate, identify, prevent and resolve issues