Risk / Policy Mgmt (Technology Management)
Singapore Business Technology Risk Officer
The Business Technology Risk team ensures technology and information risks are effectively identified, assessed, controlled, managed and reported. They provide risk management awareness through effective communication, consultation and service to the client. This opportunity will provide the individual with a chance to liaise with senior members of the firm to lead top initiatives and directly engage with regulatory bodies and teams in Singapore and across the Asia region. Key Roles and Responsibilities
1. Coordinate regional Technology audit/regulatory activities and reporting, negotiations, and responses.
2. Perform an advisory role related to local market regulations, firm policy & procedures, system dependencies and best practices.
3. Incident and stability management as it relates to regulatory engagement.
4. Build strong relationships with senior Technology, Business and Compliance stakeholders across the region to drive continuous improvement of Technology Risk governance and processes.
5. Manage and deliver region specific and firm-wide Technology Risk change programs.
6. Promote risk education and awareness and provide senior management summaries as appropriate. Qualifications: Skills Required
1. Technology Professional with 10+ years of experience in Technology Development, Technology Risk, Information Security or similar subject-matter
2. Proven track record in the financial services industry (Investment bank) with business knowledge of and technical experience of electronic trading products and systems.
3. Strong analytic and problem solving/process improvement skills; ability to learn quickly and solve poorly defined problems
4. Knowledge of software development lifecycle and change management either through project management or developer/quality assurance experience.
5. Excellent verbal and written skill with ability to create high quality written products that are comprehensive, accurate, and tailored to the audience
6. Outstanding interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills with the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
7. Strong organizational skills and an ability to manage multiple demands and changing priorities.
8. Experience of regulatory engagements and internal audits. Skills Desired
1. Knowledge and experience of the regulatory environments within Asia specifically related to the securities business.
2. Understanding of operational risk and associated regulations (e.g., MAS TRMG, ASIC Regulatory Guides, APRA requirements, SOX, HK SFC Code of Conduct), and the associated application to a technology division within Financial Services.
3. Hands-on technical background (eg. system developer, integrator, QA and /or support)