Robotics Process Automation Analyst (Mgr/AVP), Global Commercial Banking
Roles & Responsibilities
You will function as the project lead to integrate repetitive and voluminous business processes with robotics technology to create process automation solutions. You will partner with the process owners in business units to drive robotics process automation initiatives that increase staff productivity, accuracy and capacity. Job Scope
Reporting to :
- You will be regarded as the subject matter expert in performing RPA suitability assessment, working with cross-functional units to integrate RPA solutions into existing or redesigned processes.
- You will champion the conceptualisation of used cases to drive adoption of robotics solutions. You will work closely with business units and appointed PRA vendor to analyse and assess automation feasibility and implementation.
- You will lead project workshops, managing project timelines and budgets, prioritisation and secure buy-in from stakeholders and seniors on automation initiatives
- You will develop robotics processes using workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable, and simple to understand
- You will monitor and track the project deliverables and achieve the targeted performance metrics
- Business Lead, Robotics & Business Applications, Programme Management, Emerging Business
*LI-VN Qualifications Requirements
- Tertiary education with at least 4 years of work experience with a minimum of 2 years in implementing RPA solutions and leading successful business technology projects. Knowledge on robotics project design using RPA tools such as UiPath is preferred
- To succeed in this role, you should possess excellent communication skills, clarity in thought process and good influencing skills.
- You should be good at process mapping and have a keen passion in improving and re-engineering processes through automation and machine learning.
- You should be detail-oriented in documentation, capturing requirements congregation and conducting process and impact analysis
- You should possess good project and stakeholder management skills to oversee project deliverables and to build successful relationships with diverse teams