Job Reference # 195796BR
Are you passionate about delivering robust and scalable robotic process automation solutions? Do you have a knack for understanding business processes and how we can optimize and improve through a combination of process re-engineering and technological changes? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in how to innovate? We're looking for someone like that to help us:
• Adhere to Support service Standard Operation Procedures and consequently following ticket management process
• Follow UBS Coding Guidelines while delivering minor change requests and consequently apply coding standards, CID rules and best practices, respect agreed SLA for opened Tickets – no SLA breach for High tickets
• Ensure high-quality data during Incident Management allowing accurate reporting to Stakeholder, partner and collaborate with experts and IT teams across the organization
• Support the business embedded Software Robot Owners, Robot Operators and Robot Configurators in resolving high-priority defects, deploying fixes to production systems and assist in implementing higher complexity, cross functional robots
• Familiarize with and adopt the overall robotics delivery framework and overarching concepts/tools (SDD, JIRA tollgate process, CR and bug reporting, test management)
• Support Central Program Manager & Global RtB Lead requests in all aspects by meeting deadlines and delivering expected and consistent quality. Your team
You'll be working in the Robotic Process Automation team in Singapore – the team is part of the regional Service Delivery Transformation team for Group Operations APAC. The team is responsible for supporting the Group Operations Service Delivery teams in delivering Process Automation Solutions through a blend of self-built solutions and solutions delivered by the Robotic Process Automation team.
The team will also work closely with key stakeholders within the Service Delivery units to fulfill their training needs and manage the build and delivery of their pipeline; as well as acting as a coordinator across Group Operations to ensure we design Process Automation Solutions in a strategic manner and being the interface with other Robotic Process Automation support partners such as the Robotics Center of Excellence and Robotics Service Centre. Your expertise
• minimum 1-2 years of coding experience
• the ability to take responsibility and stay focused on objectives with a can-do-attitude
• experience applying business analysis techniques, build requirements and develop robust solutions
• strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
• experience with Robotics Process Automation software (ideally Automation Anywhere)
• an excellent communicator
• customer orientated and focused on service quality
• curious and collaborative, comfortable working independently, as well as in a team
• technically savvy with an appreciation for IT capability
• adaptable, able to work across teams, functions and business divisions About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.