BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you're valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
https://careers.apac.bnpparibas/ Position Purpose
Senior Developer position in Global IT hub for BNP Paribas Wealth Management International, providing Wealth Management application solutions for sites worldwide
Assume the lead role and solution architect for Business Objects development that will cover DWH-DATALAKE DIVISION Responsibilities
- Architect / Solutions provider for BI4 projects (Technical lead developer).
- Manage BI4 related projects / tasks in the capacity of Main Technical developer.
- Asset Expert. Ensure the BI4 platform is maintained /supported in terms of version / conforms to the technical requirement of the group (i.e. security / architecture / software standards, etc.)
- In-charge of Level 3 support (and provide assistance to support levels 1 & 2) on BI4 related subject.
- In-charge of assisting in the migration of BO to BI4 for remaining site of WM. Contributing Responsibilities
- Responsible for implementing and enforcing the WMIT Governance as the development framework to optimize IT activities & processes. In so doing, to assist the organisation in attaining the level of quality as determined by the IT Management. Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- SAP (BI4)
EXPERT (Minimum 7 yrs)
Must have BI4 CERTIFICATION.
Expert on UNIVERSE design / Report Development.
Expert on BI4 Administration.
Expert on BI4 Configuration.
Familiar in configuring BI4 Security (LDAP/SMARTPASS)
Familiar with KANBAN / SCRUM methodology - Background on ORACLE PL/SQL
Experienced in ORACLE PL/SQL development (min 3 yrs). Able create functions / packages. - UNIX
Exposed to unix environment and able to do basic unix command. Specific Qualifications (if required) - Wealth Management Business Exposure
Exposed to Finance / Business terminologies - Data Warehousing skills
Exposed to Data Warehousing concept. Data Modeling. - Project Management skills
Experience in managing project and resources.