responsible for evaluating, designing and implementing SAP (Systems Applications and Products) software programs for businesses
- Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP Material Management (MM) and Warehouse Management (WM) module
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and translate into system requirement
- Document functional designs and develop ABAP test cases to application enhancements
- Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects
- Preparing training materials and train the users on application functionality
- IT audits of business processes in the alignment of the company vision
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years proven working experience in related position
- Professional certification in configuration of SAP MM is a major plus
- Delivered at least 1 or more full cycle implementations of SAP MM/WM as well as in support projects
- Hands on working and configuration knowledge of SAP Material Management (MM) including Vendor Master data and Material Master Data is highly desired
- Excellent time-management skills and the ability to deliver results with an aggressive timeline
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License No: 13C6305
Reg. No.: R1987665
For candidate who applied for the advertised position is deemed to have consented to us that we may collect, use or disclose your personal information for purpose in connection with the services provided by us.