At CapitaLand, we advocate fair employment practices, and recruit talents based on merit and fit with our Corporate values. We provide equal opportunity for all qualified persons and build an inclusive workplace regardless of race, gender, age, religious belief or nationality.
- Manage the creation and maintenance of business roles to ensure accurate translation of Key Position Types to Master Roles in SAP GRC as well as timely updates to system access to meet changes to statutory requirements
- Manage the Access Risk through Segregation of Duty (SoD) Ruleset and ensure that any changes in the satellite systems are not moved into Production before completing SoD analysis on the changes.
- Manage the Emergency Access Management (EAM) module to ensure any access in Production are made through the EAM module using authorized Firefighters IDs and the list of Critical Transaction Codes are updated whenever new SAP modules are implemented.
- Support the Risk and Governance Secretariat, ensuring that the SoD framework is upheld and strictly adhered to always.
- Conduct trainings to advise business owners in their SAP system access review on how to sieve out any unauthorized access from the review, and users on how to use the Access Request Management (ARM) module.
- Update the Segregation of Duty (SoD) Ruleset and Mitigation Controls once the Risk and Governance Committee approves any changes requested by business.
- Prepare timely and accurate reports and analysis for reporting to Management, and for Audit review.
- Support the Change Control Board Secretariat, ensuring that all Change Requests to the SAP landscape have been assessed for impact on business operations, existing system resources and maintainability.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related discipline.
- Minimum 5-7 years of strong working experience in SAP Security.
- Minimum 1-2 years of hands on experience in SAP GRC Access Control.
- Experience in managing and working with auditors on system audits.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively with consultants and colleagues from varied levels, functions and geography.
- Preferably bilingual in English and Mandarin to liaise with both local and overseas counterparts.
- Experience in implementation of Governance Risk & Compliance modules using MSMP workflows, and strong conceptual understanding of Governance & Risks are an advantage.
- Experience in Access Violation Management tool is an advantage.
Please note that the work location is 615 Toa Payoh Lorong 4, #07-00 StorHub, Singapore 319457.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.