SAP Transportation Management Specialist
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward. Job Description
- Develop / update Business Process Flows and Business Process Design Document
- Assess and recommendations and solutions to be adopted by client according to scope
- Design and configuration TM to support project scope; document configuration rationale
- Develop Functional Specifications and relevant Master Data Standards especially master data to support transportation management processes
- Prepare integration test scripts
- Complete unit testing, integration testing and support user acceptance testing
- Support Business Readiness team in the preparation of change management and training document, including change impact assessment
- Ensure integration into other functional and technical workstreams
- Assist in preparation for design authority
- Work collaboratively with the Integration lead to address outstanding integration issues
- 6-9 years of experience in end-to-end SAP Transportation Management, preferably SAP TM certified
- Knowledge of SAP TM integration with other S/4 HANA applications (supporting both functional and technical work streams)
- Experience in creating and conducting Unit testing for TM process steps, TM-related RICEFW developments and Integration testing for end-to-end supply Chain processes
- Experience in documenting Testing Scripts and other document deliverables maintaining quality standards.
- Knowledge to assist technical team by explaining the design logic / requirements to assist with resolving defects.
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.