SAS Developer - 6 months contract
The successful candidate will work as part of a dynamic Credit Risk Modelling team and is expected to:
- Work with the modelling team to understand the model logic. Design, develop, test SAS codes based on the model logic to meet the requirements.
- Understand pseudo-codes written by techno-functional users and write the relevant SAS codes to meet the exact requirement.
- Extract from Teradata data marts using SAS for ingestion by analytical systems
- Generate the macros necessary to capture the audit trail (job start time, end time, number of records processed, user who trigger the run etc.) of job execution in a tabular format and make it available to business user
- Perform unit testing and system integration testing.
- Work closely with OCBC IT team to automate the jobs in Bank's enterprise scheduler
- Prepare necessary design/operations documentation for future maintenance
*LI-MLIU Qualifications Requirements:
- Preferably 3-5 years of application development experience with strong knowledge in SAS programming and Enterprise Guide
- Sound knowledge in SQL and any other programming knowledge is essential.
- Sound knowledge of data architecture and data warehouse system in Teradata would be good to have
- Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks.
- Strong team player with good communication skills and able to work with multiple stakeholders including senior managers.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft EXCEL, Word and Powerpoint