SAS developer (1 year renewable contract)
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- TEKsystems (Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd) , EA Licence No: .10C4544
- 03 Aug 18 2018-08-03
We are committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage.
By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
- End to end development and delivery of IFRS9, Stress Testing and data integration related projects.
- To be aware of the business process that is underlying which needs to be addressed as a solution.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- The candidate will be working on data integration (ETL) assignments in the development and validation of credit risk models and reporting.
- Development & testing of SAS DI studio jobs based on defined functional design/specifications for complex modules.
- Complete documentation of all the solution design and code developed that explains the functionality and helps in future
- Explaining the code developed to the wider team to ensure there are proper integrations and doesn’t impact any other modules
- Review all the components developed by other developers to ensure there are no gaps to the requirement. Provide necessary feedback to the team based on the review.
Qualifications & Skills
- Graduate from Information Technology, Engineering or computer science.
- At least 3 years in the banking Industry OR in data warehousing/ data integration projects.
- Must: Hands on experience with SAS Data Integration Studio, Base SAS, PROC SQL.
- Preferred: Experience in SAS Data-Step, Functions, Macros, Data Manipulation techniques, import/export, join/append, including processing very large databases and applying optimization or efficiency measures.
- Preferred: Experience with Extraction, Transformation and Load (ETL) using SAS Pass-Through SQL code.
- Preferred: hands-on SQL experience/knowledge.
- Preferred: Functional & Domain expertise in Credit Risk.
- Preferred: Experience in banking operations / processes would be required. Exposure to data migration and databases would be preferred.
- Preferred: Knowledge on IFRS9, Credit Risk domain and Scoring Risk Modelling.
- Preferred: Knowledge on Version control, Continuous integration / Continuous deployment (CI/CD or DevOps) practices
- Preferred: Knowledge and experience of Hadoop (Hive, Pig, HBase etc) and or Teradata.
Good to have:
- Experience in working in intercultural teams.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, including dealing with business users, vendors & other IS teams.
- Knowledge/experience with web-based / banking applications.
- Proven track record of delivering projects with both waterfall and agile delivery methodologies.
- Proven ability to understand business needs, across asset classes and with a front to back perspective.
- Ability to work proactively, independently and displays strong initiative.
- Confidence to challenge the status quo, providing alternative solutions.
- Proactive, self-starter, autonomous, good analytical skills.
- Estimates and Resource Planning.
- Excellent communication skills.
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word Format to email@example.com and we will contact you for a preliminary and confidential discussion.
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C454