We are looking for candidates with strong commercial experience in Australia and Singapore (retail) to join our client, an established real estate investment company.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Develop asset management strategies and plans for its properties under their portfolio
- Formulate and execute business and asset enhancement plans- evaluating CAPEX requirements, rental rates and trade mix.
- Manage leasing, property management, marketing and rental income performance.
- Support the preparation of financing structure, detailed cost projections and financial feasibility studies.
- Periodic review of exit strategies and recommendations etc
- About 10 to 12 years’ experience in commercial real estate, ideally gained in Singapore or Australia.
- Degree holder in Real Estate, Finance or other related discipline in a leading educational institution.
- Highly organised with the ability to strategize and prioritize
- Supervisory experience in managing a team will be held in high regards
Please apply with your CV in word document format. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. For other positions related to real estate, please go to http://tri-cap.com.sg/?page_id=15603.
EA Licence: 17C8777
EA Personnel: R1109270