SENIOR CREDIT ANALYST
- Competitive remuneration
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- FINTRUX PTE LTD
- 14 Jun 18 2018-06-14
We are looking to add an innovative individual to join our risk management team. You will participate in underwriting, structuring, covenanting, risk-rating and pricing simple and complex loan transactions. With a keen attention to detail, you have a thorough understanding of credit principles and have mastered the technical requirements of analysis.
• Spread and analyze both SME business and guarantor’s financial statements; evaluate the information and prepare written presentations using current financial information and all other behavioral information
• Research and examine credit risks and credit history using Uniform Commercial Analysis (UCA) or compatible methodology
• Conduct industry analysis, risk grading and stress testing in the preparation of credit analysis
• Approve or disapprove extension of credit
• Perform due diligence on existing and prospective clients in order to obtain information used in the preparation of analysis
• Stay up-to-date on economic and credit administration & compliance Trends for designated geographic areas
• Recommend innovative solutions towards simpler, faster, better
• Assist in quantifying qualitative analysis into intelligent automation
• Assist in obtaining Capital Market Services License from MAS
• Risk Assessment: Identify the key historical (and future) credit (and non-credit) risks related to a specific transaction. Provide front-end structuring guidance to business partners and negotiate acceptable solutions that prudently balance risk and return for lenders. Develop a well-informed and forward-looking view of our ecosystem and the expected volatility of the collateral being structured.
• Manage Credit Approval Process: Ensure all credit exposures and deal renewals/amendments are approved in accordance with underwriting standards and are appropriately risk-rated. Review partners’ credit decision model and approve a credit structure appropriate for the risk profile of the borrower; Provide “credible challenge” on transactions approved. Review transaction documentation, as appropriate, to ensure terms are appropriate and consistent with credit approval.
• On-going Portfolio Management: Continuously monitor and enhance the credit quality of transactions in existing portfolio. Ensure annual reviews are well documented and risk ratings are accurate and are based on a forward-looking view. Identify deteriorating credits and take appropriate action to mitigate risk;
• Competitive remuneration in a full-time position.
• Modern office in the Singapore’s top financial district.
• A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact.
• You would be proud to be the first 20 employees of this company.
• Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting is preferred
• 3+ years direct work-related experience in lending and credit analysis
• Strong understanding of loan risk factors
• Demonstrated knowledge of credit and financial analysis techniques
• Ability to analyze balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow information
• Ability to analyze financial information as presented by credit bureaus
• Ability to independently analyze and summarize financial information to provide well-considered credit recommendations
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
• Possess strong written and communication skills.
• Work independently and with a sense of urgency philosophy to achieve internal and external customer satisfaction.
• Knowledge of P2P SME lending is an asset
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Experience working with an underwriting platform is preferred
• Strong analytical skills involving accounting and financial analysis and knowledge of legal statutes that pertain to commercial lending including compliance, contract and lien requirements
WHO WE ARE:
FintruX Network is the global P2P lending ecosystem powered by blockchain and no-code development. We facilitate marketplace lending in a true peer-to-peer network to ease the cash-flow issues of SMEs that typically face challenges getting loan financing, such as startup companies. While pursuing traditional financing, most SMEs face challenges such as significant collateral required, stringent requirements, and impossible rates and terms (if alternative financing is procured). With credit enhancements, no-code development, and an open ecosystem, FintruX Network makes it easy for small businesses to quickly secure affordable loans with no collateral requirement – in any currency. Small businesses can get a loan up to 6 figures within minutes.
NOTE: Please note that you must be authorized to work in Singapore. Please submit your salary expectations along with your resume. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.