SGUP - Analyst, System Management & Support, Group Wholesale Bank
Posting Date: 10-Jan-2021
Location: Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
The Wholesale Bank
function operates a dynamic business model that provides financial services and solutions to help our clients achieve their strategic business objectives. Our mission is to become the premier-provider of banking services and solutions for Asia-based commercial banking companies (small medium enterprises), large corporations, financial institutions as well as multinational corporations. Our coverage teams work in full alignment with specialised teams across Transaction Banking, Investment Banking, Global Markets and Group Retail to deliver seamless solutions to our clients. Job Responsibilities
In partnership with Workforce Singapore (WSG) and Singapore Business Federation (SBF), UOB is offering SGUnited opportunities to mid-career individuals who have an interest in gaining valuable working experience in the Banking and Finance industry.
The trainees will be involved in Credit Master System Upgrade Project. He/She will work closely with the project core team in preparing User Acceptance Testing (UAT) scripts, performing UAT testing and follow-up on issue log. He/She will also provide status updates to the project core team on the issue log and highlight any quality issue in the system.
• UAT testing to be carried out to ensure the system functionalities fulfill the requirements as stipulated in the Functional Specification Document (FSD).
• To review the requirements or impact analysis document to ensure it meets the business needs
• Provide system functional support on queries from business unit users during the UAT phase.
• Liaise with IT / Vendor to provide resolution on the issues reported
• Assists with User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
• Assists with user training
• Set-up and maintenance of function access profile
At UOB, we are ready to help you grow to your full potential at every stage of your career. Job Requirements
• Diploma or Degree preferred
• Relevant experience in systems support/UAT work
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Positive attitude, good team player and communication skills
Interested candidates please apply via this link Be a part of UOB Family
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.