SGUnited Trainee, Project Management Analyst (Credit Architecture Programme)
This position reports to the Project Management Specialist and interacts with Product Owners ("POs"), Scrum Masters, Developers, Testers and other internal Stakeholders to ensure successful product delivery to end-users. Responsibility:
1. Trainee will learn to create workplan tasks, perform tracking activities, planning and coordinate internal trainings for effective change management.
2. Trainee will also be required to assist in project documentation as part of project goveranance.
3. Trainee will learn to develop & deliver effective and impactful change management communication initiatives in a sustainable way that recognises the value CAP delivers and optimises employee engagement.
4. Trainee will learn to develop and cascade quality, relevant and engaging content via key internal communication channels, e.g. CAP Microsite, EDMs etc. to drive greater users' awareness and engagement for effective change management.
4. Trainee will have the opportunity to develop and execute curated CAP activities, e.g. townhalls, social events, community activities etc. to drive employee engagement Requirements:
2. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (such as Excel, Powerpoint, Word, etc.).
3. Effective oral and written communication skills
4. Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects, priorities, schedules, and deliverables.
5. Some experience in video editing and content publishing, i.e. basic Photoshop/Illustrator skillsto design creative visuals would be preferred.