SGUnited Traineeship -Group Finance, Corporate Development Analyst
OCBC's Corporate Planning and Development team is responsible for executing strategic acquisitions and divestments across most of OCBC Group's geographies and businesses. We also help to identify future trends and opportunities for the OCBC Group.
We seek a trainee to join our team. This is a unique opportunity for highly motivated candidates excited to learn about the financial services sector, working as part of a small and nimble team to drive special projects across the OCBC Group.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Support the team's review and monitoring of existing investments and businesses
• Build-up deep knowledge of the financial industry, technologies, and products
• Analyse the performances and strategies of leading local and international banks and financial institutions
• Support the identification and assessment of potential acquisitions, investments, and joint ventures as well as divestitures
• Support special projects including the creation of presentation materials and financial models, leading to key recommendations to senior management. Qualifications
• Degree from established institution
• Superior analytical and problem solving skills
• Self-driven, with initiative to test new grounds, with a keen sense to learn
• Highly organized, motivated and with strong prioritization capabilities
• Able to work independently whilst building tight relationships with other team members
• Fluent in English and Mandarin preferred (verbal and writing)
As part of the application, you are required to also submit your online application via My Careers Future for this position: https://employer.mycareersfuture.sg/jobs/sgunited-traineeship-group-finance-corporate-development-analyst-oversea-chinese-banking-corporation-c8bc12bf3cfe7b8a12c13b4f03996cdb/applications