SGUnited Traineeship, GRM Risk Portfolio Management - Credit Risk Analyst (CRS and CGA) (9 months contract)
The Credit Risk Analyst joins the OCBC Group Credit RWA Solutions / Group Credit Analytics, specialising in credit risk capital requirements computation, credit risk portfolio analysis and reporting of the OCBC Group portfolios to senior management and external parties. The role provides opportunity for the Analyst to gain knowledge and insights of the credit risk capital requirements of different jurisdictions, data and portfolio analytics and reporting as well as system design and implementation
1) Perform portfolio risk analysis to identify trends and portfolio quality of the Group's portfolios or address topical issues
2) Prepare regular credit risk and capital requirements reports covering the Group's portfolios using various risk dimensions for senior management and/or external parties.
3) Participate in design and system implementation of capital optimisation initiatives, global or local regulatory requirement changes in credit risk capital computation; and enhanced portfolio analysis and reporting. Qualifications
1. Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
2. Basic SQL or SAS skills
3. Knowledge of Qlikview is an added advantage
4. Good anlaytical skills with aptitude for numbers and a keen eye for details
5. Able to work well in a team
6. Proficient level of interpersonal, communication and documentation skills.
As part of the application, you are required to also submit your online application via My Careers Future for this position: