SQL Server Database Administrator
Skills / experience required:
- Primarily MSSQL Server Powershell scripting, MSSQL engineering, deployment and support of MSSQLdatabase technology.
- Production Support of MSSQL Systems 24*7, Flexi hours
- Support Database Administration and Engineering in the architecture, design, development and deployment, and management of Microsoft SQL database environments.
- Upgrading, building of database and maintenance, troubleshooting and daily Operations.
- Handle app team and developer questions, incidents, requests. Tracking, measuring, escalating as appropriate
- Adhere to industry and corporate standards and best practices while maintaining high level of efficiency
- Implementation/Support of databases, storage structures, high-availability solutions, replication, encryption, and disaster recovery solutions.
- Write/maintain PowerShell scripts for DB automation and application maintenance.
- Advance experience with automation of managerial and repetitive DBA tasks.
- Very proficient in MSSQL databases. Able to configure, implement, maintain and perform L2 - L3 troubleshooting.
- Strong knowledge and extensive experience with Microsoft SQL server technologies (all core areas: SSMS, SQL clustering, Data Synchronization, Encryption, Partitioning, Performance, Security, SSAS, SSIS and SSRS configuration)
- Solid knowledge in database replication technologies including Always-on, GoldenGate, etc. and strong architectural/engineering skills to design systems that meet various applications High Availability and Disaster Recovery requirements.
- Ability to do any form of scripting for automation is a plus
- Experience in Change, Incident, and Problem management in FS industry
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive and possess initiative, self-motivated team player capable of working with minimal supervision,