SVP/VP, Credit Risk Review, Group Audit
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 17 Jan 18 2018-01-17
See job description for details
Group Audit helps the Board and Executive Management meet the strategic and operational objectives of the DBS Group. We conduct independent checks to ensure that the Group’s risk and control processes are adequate and effective. All our team members are highly sought-after professionals who work as trusted advisors to our clients, in all matters related to a company’s internal controls.
- Lead and manage review Project Teams / Participate in the Business & Credit reviews of DBS IBG 1 to 5 and all credit quality audit & review aspects of Private Bank, lslamic Bank
- Conduct periodic risk ratings assessment and on-going business monitoring
- Conduct judgemental aspects of Basel ll Risk Rating validation, and Basel Readiness for the Wholesale IBG (comprising all the IBG units globally including the Enterprise Bank) and the credit quality and standardized ratings aspects of the Private Bank.
- Look at cross border aspects of the IBG business including marketing, regulatory & accounting
- Link in the CRR reviews with specific aspects of trade finance, particularly structured trade & treasury and markets
- Help foster a high quality credit risk management culture Bank-wide
- Help to maintain a high standard for credit risk process management and controls within the Bank
- Develop a good understanding of allocated countries & industries to facilitate continuous monitoring of businesses & portfolios
- Work closely with the process & GTS audit teams to ensure thorough end to end audits
- Participate in scheduled Business & Credit Risk Reviews
- Support the RAS & DRAS in this function for providing the Audit Committee, the Board of Directors and Senior Management an objective and independent assessment and monitoring of portfolio wide credit risk management processes, especially in the area of judgmental credit risk review processes in each of the Group's branches and / or subsidiaries.
- For VP level candidates a minimum of 10 years' relevant credit risk management or marketing experience in the Corporate & lnvestment Bank or SME / Enterprise Banking business would be essential. For Svp _ 12+ years.
- Minimum: a good Bachelor Degree in Accountancy or Business Finance.
- Willing to travel from time to time within Asia
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.